- The templates numbered below, 2 through 9, should first be downloaded onto your desktop.
- Each template should be completed in Adobe Reader DC (free) or Adobe Acrobat.
- Please do not copy and paste the information into the templates as this may result in errors when uploading into the application.
- All of the templates listed below must be used when completing the Grant Application.
- The documents and completed templates must be attached and uploaded to the application at the time of
- PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE, ADD TO OR ALTER ANY OF THE TEMPLATES.
- Do not add additional pages, logo’s photographs to any of the templates.
- Carefully review all of your templates for accuracy and that specifications were followed per each template.
PDF, DOC and DOCX formats ONLY.
Please do not add any SPECIAL CHARACTERS in the document file names (& % ‘ * ; – / #,)
TEMPLATES & DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
- COVER LETTER –The cover letter must be on the requesting organization’s letterhead and addressed to:
Forest County Potawatomi Foundation
3136 W Kilbourn Avenue, Suite 300
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53208
Your ONE page letter must include:
- The current date.
- A short description of the program you are requesting support of in 200 words or less.
- The dollar amount requested.
- The start and end dates of the program.
- A physical signature from the President, Executive Director, CFO or CEO. Must include contact information for that person.
Please verify all documents and templates are completed correctly before selecting Next.
The Forest County Potawatomi Foundation reserves the right to decline applications with MISSING or INCORRECT information.