The FCP Community Advocate Program offers advocacy and support in the following areas:
- 24/7 Hotline: (715) 478-7201
- Legal advocacy
- Medical Advocacy and referral
- Emotional support
- Crime victim compensation
- Restraining orders
- Referrals to domestic abuse shelters
- Support groups
- School presentations
- Community presentations and trainings
We envision the Forest County Potawatomi Community teaching and practicing the tribal value that Violence has never been a Native American tradition
Promoting Change and Empowering the Forest County Potawatomi Community through Advocacy, Education and Healing.
Our purpose is to prevent violence through education to the Forest County Potawatomi Community concerning Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault.