Child Support Enforcement


Under Federal Full Faith and Credit for Child Support Orders Act (FFACSOA) FCPC-TCSA must accept and enforce valid income withholding orders from other State and Tribal jurisdictions for our Tribal employees and Tribal members.  These withholding orders are referred to as “foreign orders”.

Who we enforce orders for:

  • Counties, states or other tribes that have child support cases where non-custodial parents are employees of FCPC.
  • Counties, states and other tribes that have child support cases where non-custodial parents are FCPC Tribal members and the order is not within the Tribal Court’s jurisdiction.

Why we have to register foreign orders in Tribal Court:

  • Child support can continue uninterrupted if the jurisdiction is to be transferred.
  • State and Tribal jurisdictions will receive current payments from FCPC-TCSA.
    • FCPC-TCSA can help in maintaining current locate and asset information.

Benefits of informing us of your child support order when you become employed by any FCPC entity, including casinos and hotels:

  • Avoid contempt action
  • Prevent child support arrears
  • Fulfill duty to support children

If you are an agency the following is needed for FCPC-TCSA to register your withholding order:

  • Letters of Transmittal requesting registration and enforcement.
  • Two (2) copies, including one certified copy, of all orders to be registered including any modification of an order.
  • A sworn statement by the party seeking registration, or a certified statement by the custodian of the records showing the amount of any arrearage.
  • The name of the obligor and any of the following that are known:
    • The obligor’s address and social security number
    • The name and address of the obligor’s employer and any other source of income of the obligor.
    • A description and the location of property of the obligor in this state not exempt from execution.