Forest County Potawatomi
|SUPERVISOR:||Human Resources Director|
|Attract and recruit multiple disciplines of talent to the Forest County Potawatomi Tribal Nation.|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Determine needs of leaders to attract and recruit a wide variety of talent, from wildlife biologists to counseling psychologists; from social workers to construction workers; from systems admins to administrative assistants.
- Creatively write advertisements, screen candidates, manage the interview process, make offers of employment, and process onboarding and orientation.
- Utilize social media to attract candidates, recruitment tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter to find passive candidates, and networking to build a candidate pipeline.
- Provide training programs on candidate interviewing skills, resume writing, and interviewer skills and requirements.
- Attend job fairs and community events to attract talent to the organization.
- Manage a high volume of requisitions through an ATS. Help leaders and candidates to utilize the system efficiently.
Requirements (Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- Bachelor’s degree; or Associates Degree in related field with 1 year of high-volume recruitment experience, or less education with 3 years of high volume recruitment experience.
- Ability to utilize technology such as LinkedIn, Boolean searches, ATS, MS Office, and HRIS.
- Ability to organize, lead and manage processes independently with effective follow through.
- Flexibility to contact candidates on their time frame.
- Excellent communication skills
|Lift / Carry 50#||Occasional||Walk||Occasional||Twist||Occasional|
|Lift / Carry 25#||Occasional||Stand||Occasional||Bend||Occasional|
|Hear||Constant||Heights||Not Applicable||Operate Heavy Equipment|
|See||Constant||Enclosed Space||Not Applicable||Not Applicable|