Greenfire Management Services, LLC (GMS), was recently named one of the Southeastern Wisconsin’s fastest growing firms. We are a Construction Management firm located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 2010, Greenfire is a wholly-owned company of the Potawatomi Business Development Corporation, the investment arm of the Forest County Potawatomi Community, and as such, maintains minority contractor status. We offer our employees a competitive benefit package, 401(k).
Greenfire Management Services, LLC is currently recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator is a vital part of part of our team, responsible for creating the annual marketing plan & maintaining the GMS brand. At GMS, marketing is a vital part of our reputation management and business development outreach. It requires a regular cadence and rhythm to support our business growth goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with the President to develop and maintain the annual marketing plan.
- Research, design and coordinate the layout and production of all brochures, sell sheets, Capabilities brochures, Annual reports, etc. Conduct inventory management and develop customized marketing materials as needed.
- Provide graphic design direction by compiling, design and coordinate proposals/ presentations including writing and/or editing text, design layout, graphics, resumes, schedules, etc., with oversight and input from Business Development and Preconstruction.
- Maintain the GMS website by keeping the content fresh and current
- Work with the Office Manager to develop and coordinate involvement with trade associations, tradeshows and conferences including updating booth panels, displays and support marketing materials.
- Coordinate and develop press releases, public service announcements, project updates, milestones, including corporate newsletter and employee announcements, groundbreakings, topping -offs, grand openings, ribbon cuttings, etc.
- Develop and maintain a liaison with local media including but not limited to: Milwaukee Business Journal, Daily Reporter, BizTimes Real Estate Journal, Potawatomi Traveling Times, etc.
- Work with Office Manager and Business Development Manager to maintain relationships with various organizations: i.e. The National Minority Supplier Development Council and the North Central Minority Development Council.
- Back up support personnel in their absence or in extreme workload situations.
- Write and create display advertisements. Coordinate media buy and placement of local, regional and national advertising.
- Prepare and distribute the agenda for monthly Marketing Team meetings and maintain and distribute meeting minutes.
- This position requires a college degree or 5 years of experience.
- Excellent Phone skills, Good Common Sense, can set the tone in a letter both grammatically and politically, Corporate Dress/Corporate Atmosphere, Travel, PowerPoint Presentation, Good Listening Skills, Works well without supervision, Can take direction w/o follow up, Excellent Communication Skills
- Must have intermediate to advanced experience with the following software programs: In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator & Outlook.
- Must be able to pass company drug tests and comply with company drug policies.
- Must hold a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the state of Wisconsin
- If operating a personal vehicle, must maintain insurance as required by GMS
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. Ability to use computer. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is sometimes exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to airborne particles or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Greenfire Management Services, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.