FOREST COUNTY POTAWATOMI COMMUNITY FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP
Wisconsin Educational Institute – Undergraduate Degree Program
$10,000 LOIS CROWE SCHOLARSHIP
$10,000 Lois Crowe Scholarship
An eligible applicant is defined as a Wisconsin high school senior seeking to enroll or currently accepted as a full-time, first-year undergraduate student at an accredited Wisconsin Educational Institute starting in the fall 2022 semester. The Lois Crowe Recipient will receive a $2,500 scholarship disbursement per Fall academic year. The scholarship award may be applied to tuition & fees. All scholarship application documents are reviewed and scored by the Foundation’s Advisory Committee. Applicants are requested to volunteer academic documents to the Forest County Potawatomi Foundation for the application process and during the scholarship term.
- Must be a US citizen or legal US resident
- Must be a Wisconsin resident
- Must be accepted as a first-year, full-time undergraduate student (12 credits minimum) at an accredited Wisconsin educational institution for the Fall 2022 academic year
- Must have a minimum 2.50 Cumulative GPA
Applications must be received along with the Application Document Requirements as noted above before 4 p.m. Wednesday February 23, 2022. The Foundation will ONLY ACCEPT ONE APPLICATION, PER APPLICANT, out of the three scholarship categories. Do not apply in multiple Scholarship areas. Should you apply for the incorrect scholarship, your application will be declined. Written notification will be sent to you once your completed application is received by the Foundation.
$10,000 Lois Crowe Scholarship
Application Document Requirements
Accepted formatted Documents only: DOC, DOCX, and PDF
- Official High School Transcript & Schedule: No photo images or screenshots will be accepted.
- Official ACT or SAT Score Report: No photo images or screenshots will be accepted.
- Personal Essay – Not to exceed 1 page.
- Please include your response to the following:
- What are you most excited to study in college?
- What are your strengths that should be considered for this scholarship?
- What is your commitment to your community?
- Why is this scholarship important to you and how would you benefit from receiving it?
- What is your understanding of the Forest County Potawatomi Community?
- Resume – Please include a list of extracurricular activities, employment history and school/community honors in resume format.
Before moving on to the APPLY NOW link below, make sure you are applying for the correct scholarship. Please prepare and have all of your Application Document Requirements ready prior to selecting the APPLY NOW link. The maximum size for all attachments combined is 25 Mb. Please note that files with certain extensions such as “exe,” “com,” “vbs,” or “bat,” cannot be uploaded.
Lois Crowe Scholarship recipients selected to receive an award will receive an Official Award Letter and are required to attend a Special Orientation in June 2022 to complete the final processing of the Scholarship Award.
Apply Now – Application available December 1, 2021