Anne M. Warren ATRL-BC, LPC, Behavioral Health Art Therapist/Professional Counselor
Professional & Personal Background
Before becoming an art therapist at the Health & Wellness Center, Anne worked with children and adolescents as an art therapist for 3 years in various schools and art studios in Southeastern Wisconsin. Her practice is Art Therapy with children and adolescents.
Art Therapy: Feelings and experiences are sometimes hard to express in words and people may find themselves overwhelmed by strong emotions which are difficult to talk about. Art therapy offers an opportunity to explore intense or painful thoughts and feelings in a supportive environment. No art experience or talent is necessary, because the message from the art is more important than what the finished art piece looks like.
Education and Licenses
• BFA, Milwaukee Institute of Art & Design
• MA Education, Mount Mary College
• MS Art Therapy, Mount Mary College
• Professional Counselor (PC)
• AATA-American Art Therapy Association
• WATA-Wisconsin Art Therapy Association