Professional & Personal Background
Pam Wojnowski was born and raised in Laona, WI. She is married and has two children. Pam currently lives in Crandon, WI. Before working for the FCP Health and Wellness Center, Pam worked in Rhinelander, WI, for five years, then Crandon for 14 years.
Education and Licenses
• University of Minnesota-Duluth, Associates Degree in Dental Hygiene, 1982
• Hold Wisconsin license to practice dental hygiene, including license to provide local anesthetic
• Continuing Education Classes for orthodontics, periodontics, tooth whitening and cosmetic dentistry
• American Dental Hygienists Association
• Wisconsin Dental Hygienists Association