- Weekend Walk In Clinic Opens
- Forest County Potawatomi Health & Wellness Center - Crandon
- Health and Wellness
The Forest County Potawatomi (FCP) Health & Wellness Center in collaboration with Aspirus Clinics offers the only weekend walk-in in the Crandon area (as of May 5, 2012). The weekend walk-in is available at the FCP Health & Wellness Center at 8201 Mish ko swen Drive, Crandon, WI, on Saturdays from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Phone: (715) 478-4300.
Weekend walk in is best for minor, non-life-threatening illessess and injuries such as:
• Cuts/Scrapes • Sprains • Skin Rashes • Insect Bites • Colds, Cough, Flu • Fever • Earache
• Sore Throat • Pink Eye • Headache • Stomach Ache • Urinary Burning • Other Minor Illnesses
COMING SOON: SUNDAY HOURS IN SUMMER 2012
Proudly serving the Potawatomi community, area community residents and visitors!
- Forest County Potawatomi Health & Wellness Center
- 5409 Everybody's Rd.
EventList powered by schlu.net